Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blog 19

Blog 19.

The advice I will take from Pollan’s tips to eating better is to avoid foods that have ingredients that Im not familiarized with. I would definitely stay away from the middle isle in the supermarkets. I really didn’t notice that the foods in the middle isles are processed. I will make sure to stay away and stick to the walls of the supermarket with the fresh foods. Another good advice that I will conceder is cooking. Instead of buying foods that’s already cooked I will take the time to prepare myself foods that are healthy.
I would implement the cooking first. That would stop me from buying fast foods. I don’t see myself gardening no time soon. But planting would be a nice wish. But I live in Harlem and I don’t have a back yard where I can plant vegetables. It’s a nice thought but impossible at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is to the point. I like the fact that this reading makes you think about cooking natural and healthier foods versus the preheat for 3 mins processed foods in the supermarket. Good Luck in the kitchen and dont burn the house down, (joking)

    ReplyDelete