Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blog 6


1.One idea or person I thought would be true, and learned that they also lie were family members. I figured that since we are related, their should be respect and anything passed on to me would be true. But I later find out that it was all a lie.
  It made me stronger. I realized that I didn't need my family to tell me what things are true and what are not true. I don't just go by what others tell me. I learned it the hard way from a family member. 

2. The tooth fairy. I really believed that someone would come into your bedroom and exchange your tooth with money. I learned it wasn't true when I didn't mention to my mother my tooth fell out.I placed it under the mattress. Days past with no money and the tooth under my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment