Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog 9 Reflecting on Paragraphing.

1.What have you learned from the paragraphing class?
 
Unfortunately I was not able to attend the class, but I signed on and took the time to read the assignment. I found the sandwich concept really helpful. Top slice. Main Idea. Middle, the filling/juicy details. And the bottom slice concluding idea.

2. How do you know that you have learned it?

Dr.X gave us that sandwich method. Hard to forget just make a sandwich. I'm hungry. I wont ever forget that. lol

3. Can you describe how you learned it?

I will just make me a sandwich when I take the test. Just have to make sure I don't forget what each slice represent.

4. What helped your learning? What made it difficult?

The vivid picture. I guess I learn better when I see it. Rather than speaking about it. Its that normal Dr.X
Its not difficult at all. Well we will see once I take the test.

5. How do you feel after today's class? 

Even though I was not In class, I noticed that I learn better on my own. No distractions 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment